Around a week ago I changed the toothbrush I was using from a standard-manual one to an electric one. The Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum electric toothbrush is in my opinion the best toothbrush ever. It reaches around 31,000 brush strokes per minute and the specific reach of the brush head as it sweeps back and forth are what create Sonicare’s unique dynamic cleaning action. I had also other electric toothbrushes, but unfortunately I couldn’t see such good effects as I am now having with this one. I always thought that the tooth paste is the only important thing when it comes to whitening, however I can now see I was mistaked. I realized that the toothbrush plays a big role here. I am not an expert dentis and I don’t know what the real reason is, however I think that i is probably due to the fact that it sweeps back and forth are what create Sonicare’s unique dynamic cleaning action. This unique combination achieves the clinically proven disruption of plaque biofilm, even in hard-to-reach areas. This electric toothbrush seems to be excellent also for those who have braces (more electric toothbrushes here: www.shop-dent.pl/pl/c/Szczoteczki-elektryczne/2).
Features and capabilities of the Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum toothbrush. Review
Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Toothbrush is the latest Philips sonic toothbrush. It provides effective cleaning even in hard to reach places and spaces between teeth and cleanse 6 times better than the classic manual toothbrush. This model, uses the most advanced technology, which provides exceptional cleaning results. Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Toothbrush removes plaque extremely effectively and strengthens the health of the gums. Already during the first use, I felt the effects of perfect cleaning, as well as the effect of a lot whiter teeth.
- toothbrush moves 31 000 times per minute,
- toothbrush has 3 modes of operation:
- Massage – stimulation and massage of gums,
- Whitening – restoring teeth natural whiteness,
- The ability to change the intensity of the toothbrush work allows you to personalize the correct technique of brushing teeth. We can distinguish three speed levels of brush work:
- 9 brushing configuration (each mode can be used in three different speeds),
- A pressure sensor eliminates brushing too hard, and it also helps in achieving the correct brushing technique. Toothbrush vibrates strongly when the header is too strongly pressed against the teeth,
- 2 minute Timer cleaning – allows you to keep time recommended by dentists for brushing your teeth,
- 30-second interval signal in order to move to the next quadrant of teeth,
- New specially shaped InterCare tip, that allows more effective cleaning of the between the teeth space and other hard to reach areas in the mouth. The head has a specialized system to indicate the fiber tip wear.
- Lithium-ion battery can last up to 3 weeks of use without recharging, in case of cleaning of the teeth 2 times a day for two minutes,
- A pouch allowing for comfortable traveling without damaging the brushes,
- UV sanitiser and charger which in only 10 minutes kills all bacteria on the brush. It can also serve as a hygienic container terminal.
- A compact travel charger is extremely useful for the long journey. It is also ideal for a small bathroom.
- Low battery indicator – indicates when the battery is discharged,
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle – increases the comfort of brushing,
- Very convenient display showing which mode is currently being used,
- Exceptional ease of brushing,
Philips Sonicare Toothbrush supposedly reduces about 80% of deposits from coffee, tea and nicotine (after 4 weeks of use).
Benefits of using a Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum toothbrush
- teeth become healthier and more clean during the use of a brush, it also improves gum health in just two weeks,
- Restores natural whiteness of teeth,
- Effectively removes plaque,
- Effectively cleans the spaces between the teeth,
- It should remove to 6 times more plates on the teeth in comparison with a manual toothbrush,
- Effective removal of biofilm,
- Reducing the accumulation of tartar,
- Removal of sediment and discoloration,
- Unusual feeling freshness,
- Effective in reaching hard to reach places,
- Effective cleaning of the teeth by people having implants, bridges or wearing braces,
- Simpler to reach the back teeth and other hard to reach places in your mouth.
ROCS Anti-tobacco – Toothpaste for smokers neutralizing the smell of tobacco smoke
ROCS toothpaste is specially designed for lovers of coffee, red wine, tea and cigarettes. It neutralizes the negative effects of smoking in the mouth. It is designed for regular use to whiten enamel and reduce the negative effects of smoking. Toothpaste ROCS Anti-Tobacco removes sediment and discoloration of the teeth, due to the presence of silicon oxide effectively cleans without causing microdamages of the enamel. Regular use of this paste can significantly reduce the risk of sludge formation, discoloration of teeth and tartar. I drink a lot of coffeethat is why whitening toothpaste is the most appropriate for me.
I am also interested in buying a dental irrigator. If someone does not know that oral irrigator is, than it is a device recommended for cleaning the interdental spaces and can be used instead of dental floss, interdental brushes or toothpicks. The simple brushing is not enough and irrigators are perfect for this. The device is more accurate than manual cleaning of the teeth. At the moment I do not have such a device, if I will have it in my bathroom, I will write my opinion here on the blog.