I really like all technological innovations, that is why here on the blog I often shows my latest discoveries. Often you can read here strictly about beauty equipment, but also about tablets, phones and cameras, which are undoubtedly of great help to blogger.
Since some applications are not available on iOS but on Android and I didn’t have such a device at home, I started looking around for a smartphone like this. Recently I was at a presentation of a new ASUS Zenfone 5 smartphone and when the company offered me to test it, I agreed. This post will be not about the technical data of the device, as you can read about it everywhere else. I will tell you about my feelings about the usage.
- Economical price, the device costs about 800 PLN;
- Large and easy to use screen (slightly larger than the iPhone 5, I have very small hands and I can still operate a smartphone, using only one hand);
- The image quality and color is very good, all the details of images are visible – in fact I did not notice the difference with the iPhone 5;
- ASUS Zenfone 5 works perfectly and flawless;
- Beautiful design, I have a special cover for it, but the phone is so nice by itself, that it would be a pity to hide it :)
- Available in different colors depending on our style, as you know I like the most black, white, red, gray;
- Pretty good camera for this price – the camera resolution is 8 megapixels;
- It has 3G and LTE.
- Camera to take so-called selfie pictures has 2 megapixels, so the pictures in low light conditions have a visible noise.
In my opinion this is a very good, nice and economical smartphone. If I did not need a better camera, I would be completely in love with it, because it meets my aesthetic and functional expectations.
I tried a lot of smartphones and tablets on Android and so far I liked the most Asus fonepad Note 6 and Zenfone 5.