Today I will tell you more about my latest discovery on the technology market. I love the variety of devices to make treatments in the home comfort. Actually, I never believed that it is possible to achieve spectacular results without leaving home. I heard about the miraculous effect of microdermabrasion, but never got to try this treatment, so when Philips offered me to test the latest device and to try professional microdermabrasion at home, I agreed with a pleasure.
How Philips VisaCare Microdermabrasion works?
Mechanical peeling or microdermabrasion is one of the most commonly performed procedures in beauty salons. No wonder, because it gives really cool effects. Many times I heard really good opinions from my friends and seen results with my own eyes. The treatment consists in exfoliation of the epidermis, in the case of the Philips VisaCare there is a special exfoliating tip which gently removes the horny layer of the epidermis, revealing the skin that is smoother, younger-looking and radiant. Of course, manual peeling never will bring the same results as the use of a precise and safe device.
The effects can be already seen after 1 use. In my case, the skin immediately became smoother and healthier looking. I use the tip for sensitive skin to get used to a regular skin exfoliation. During the procedure, the VisaCare device is gently massaging and stretching the appropriate places on the skin to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. It may also be that after surgery the skin is dry and begins to peel off. So was in my case, but in this way the total renewal of the epidermis is happening and I am very pleased with the results.
- purifies the skin,
- reduces enlarged pores,
- stimulates the natural growth of collagen,
- massages the skin and improves the blood circulation (the Air Lift technology gently stimulates the microcirculation)
- the skin becomes firmer and looks younger in 4-6 weeks according to the manufacturer (in my case, I noticed an improvement after 2 weeks of use)
It is recommended to use the procedure 2 times a week, and each treatment takes only 5 minutes. In a beauty clinic an average treatment takes about 40 minutes and we lose a lot of time for travelling.
Philips VisaCare pros
- comfortable use of microdermabrasion at home
- better absorption of the cosmetics after the treatment
- fast and professional results
- saving time and money (in effect you spend less on the treatment). The average cost of such a procedure in the beauty saloon is 150 PLN – this means that the cost of the device is around 7-8 microdermabrasion treatments.
- energy saving – one charge lasts for 3 weeks
- the two tips (for sensitive and normal skin) allow the use of the device for all skin types
- wireless use
- aesthetic design
I find it hard to name cons of this device, because as I said I’m pretty pleased with the results of microdermabrasion treatment. The only downside of each exfoliating treatment is that we can not take sunbathe. This is not a problem for me because I always use SPF50 sunscreen filter before leaving home.
- Philips VisaCare device
- 1 tip for sensitive skin and one for normal skin
- power supply 100-240 V
- brush to clean the device
Here you can watch the video with the device demonstration with Ania Dereszowska: Sekret młodej skóry Ani Dereszowskiej.