You probably know the stereotype about hooligans. This laid-back people with a “sharp” character and behavior who did not achieve much in life. Tracksuit/sportwear in this case is a symbol of social status. But do all the suits can not be worn on a daily basis? In this post I’ll prove that sport suits are cool… let’s check it together :)
How do you have to dress to look good in a tracksuit / sportsuit:
- Associate a sport jacket with jeans, leggings, or even a dress. Never wear this kind of jacket with fitness pants, unless you are going to Zumba ;)
- Do you think that baseball caps are the domain of men? Change your mind, they look more effective with long wavy hair.
- Do not wear ordinary things, if you choose a jacket, point on a model that has an interesting emblem… it is made of shiny material and/or has leather sleeves. Something has to happen, so focus on an interesting pattern.
- The era of combining tracksuits with sport shoes has ended. . Create shoes on a post or wedges for a set of shorts or a mini dress. With a set with shorts or a mini dress wear shoes on a platform or wedges. Note! Studs is a risky option, so be careful not to look like a loser! ;)
- Here are some examples of sports jackets, which I mentioned about. I have found this amazing red jacket on this site.