If you are a fan of simple recipes just like me, you'll adore this vegan cake for the rest of your life :) This eggless cake is so easy to do and it is equally delicious or even better than the traditional one. Usually, instead of eggs, I add some ground flax, but this magic cake doesn't need any of them, which makes the task even simpler. I also recommend to try this cake not only to vegans and vegetarians, but also to people who take care of health and want to stay fit.
- 150 gr of wheat flour
- 100 gr wholemeal flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 100 ml of sunflower or coconut oil
- 1 cup of rice milk (any milk can be used)
- 125 gr of cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- It is definitely a very easy cake for busy people, who like to eat tasty and healthy food.
- We just need to mix all the ingredients, until we get a smooth paste.
- Pour the mix into a round standard baking mold and
- Add on the top 1 sliced banana and about 5 plums
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees.
If you want to use unrefined cane sugar, which has a dense consistency, first dissolve it in milk and then add to the remaining ingredients.